Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm such a slacker!

Here's several projects from the last few weeks I've made for Page Plans...I have been so bad about getting them up on my blog...I already have some new ones to share but have to wait until next week...



I used: "Rainbow Sherbet" Kit by Creativity by Crystal, Zig Zag Stitches by Sande Krieger, Fonts Used: CKs Ali's Writing & Haettenschweiler



I used: "Color My World"by Rhonna Farrer and "Wild Sorbet" by Michelle Coleman, Fonts Used: Adobe Caslon Pro & CK Alis Writing



I used: Gift Box, Making Memories Tropical Travel 8x8 Page Kit, Heidi Swapp Jewels, Font: CK Alis Writing



I used: Art Nation Blossom Kit by Emily Powers for Memory Makers, HandStamped Alpha by MCO, Fonts Used: Haettenschweiler and CK Alis Writing



Fonts Used: CK Alis Writing, Courier...Stitching by Sande Krieger and Rough Riders Digital Kit by Sande Krieger



I used...the Wild Weekend Digital Kit by PeppermintCreative.com
Fonts Used: Microsoft Sans Serif and CK Alis Writing

I did accomplish one thing today...Mona...FINALLY your Birthday present is in the mail! LOL

5 comments:

Margee' said...

You finally updated!
Great LO's!

Gina said...

YES!!! You've been a slacker, but you have good reason, right? Great LO's!!! :)

Unknown said...

They are so awesome - we are so blessed to have you on our team!!!

kshand said...

I saw these over at Page Plans, they are AMAZING!!!!

Mona said...

Great LO's! Looking forward to receiving the real life card in the mail soon. :) Thanks!