Monday, October 27, 2008

Call me CRAZY...

...but I LOVE the smell of fresh pumpkin!!!



Last night we let the kids carve their pumpkins and make a big mess all over the kitchen floor! And it didn't matter, because its part of the tradition right...

Here's Mason showing you the same face his pumpkin has LOL



Camryn only wanted Stuart to help her with hers...so after I helped her trace the face she drew onto the pumpkin I was done helping her...



Ben dug right into his...it took some time due to the size and of course he was the last to finish and needed some help from both Stuart and I but was very happy with how it turned out...



The kids did a great job designing and cutting out their faces...their Jack-o-lanterns turned out great!!!



...and then we ending the night with the BEST fall dessert EVER Pumpkin Crisp...I love this dessert so much that I don't even make Pumpkin Pie anymore...

5 comments:

Margee' said...

Those are such cute pics.
The pumpkins match the kids so well!

Mona said...

Very cute pumpkins! You'll have to pass that recipe on to me. :)

Jen said...

your pumpkins turned out so cute! and yummy! I want that make that crisp!

Keeping Life Creative said...

Mmmm... I hope you share that recipe.

kshand said...

Your pumpkins turned out great! Please post that recipe...we are all drooling :)