Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!!

Well that was the longest weekend ever! The kids are back to school this morning...Mason and I are heading out in a little bit...he has a Field Trip to the Children's Museum.

I started this digital LO yesterday but just got it finished up this morning. I used Crystal Wilkerson's "The 365 Challenge" February Kit which goes on sale this morning over at 2Peas...I also used her Inked Edges #4 Template. (I threw in my favorite digital stitches by Sandi Krieger).



TFL - and have a great day!!!

7 comments:

Deanna Weber said...

I love this layout!

Jen said...

This turned out darling ReneƩ! I love the placement of your photos with the use of the template!

Gina said...

Very Cute LO Renee'! :)

kshand said...

Love everything about this layout, especially the little birdie :)

Anonymous said...

HelloRenee,
I love the pink paper and sweet picture hotwheels

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

What cute family you have! and best you all have so much fun together. hotwheels

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

What cute family you have! and best you all have so much fun together. hotwheels