Monday, March 16, 2009

Is the wind ever going to STOP!!!

I hate the wind!!! It did manage to stop for just a bit this morning...but it has already picked back up...I lucked out this afternoon and both Camryn and Mason took naps after lunch...(oh and I can't forget Morris, here's Camryn and Morris during their nap...)



...so while everyone was napping I decided that I should sit down and do a digital LO - its been awhile since I've made one of those :) now...Camryn is already up but Mason is still snoozing away!!! ...and I SHOULD be doing other things...I have some other deadlines quickly approaching but NO IDEAs for those yet...

Here's the LO I did for March's Celebrate the Season's over at 2Peas...this LO was based off the sketch by Nichol Magouirk, but this month I decided to just make a 1-pager instead of a 2-pager...I used Crystal Wilkerson's The March 365 Challenge Digital Kit which you can also find over at 2Peas...tfl

5 comments:

Gina said...

Your LO turned out soooo Cute! Mason is such a ham! :) Now your going to have to scrap that pic of Camryn and Morris!

Gina said...

And oh . . . the wind isn't ever going to stop! We live in the Tri-Cities!

kshand said...

The layout of Mason is adorable!! Lovin the nap time picture with the cat :) Hope your weather gets better...can't wait until spring comes to stay!!

Anonymous said...

lol This is to cute! Love it.

Margee' said...

Yep! He's quite the character!

Nope the wind never stops! I'm tired of it too!