Monday, March 16, 2009

Is the wind ever going to STOP!!!

I hate the wind!!! It did manage to stop for just a bit this morning...but it has already picked back up...I lucked out this afternoon and both Camryn and Mason took naps after lunch...(oh and I can't forget Morris, here's Camryn and Morris during their nap...)



...so while everyone was napping I decided that I should sit down and do a digital LO - its been awhile since I've made one of those :) now...Camryn is already up but Mason is still snoozing away!!! ...and I SHOULD be doing other things...I have some other deadlines quickly approaching but NO IDEAs for those yet...

Here's the LO I did for March's Celebrate the Season's over at 2Peas...this LO was based off the sketch by Nichol Magouirk, but this month I decided to just make a 1-pager instead of a 2-pager...I used Crystal Wilkerson's The March 365 Challenge Digital Kit which you can also find over at 2Peas...tfl