Monday, March 1, 2010

WOW...Monday...

...came and went so fast! It was a great Monday...busy but great!
When I finally had a chance to sit down...I made this card for the Couture Cardstock challenge on their BLOG: make a card or LO using yellow CS. I don't own any of this awesome CS but visited this both at CHA and it is really amazing...I wish someone local would start carrying it!

It is so hard to get a good photo at night :( ...sorry about that!

I used: Dear Lizzy {Spring Line}, Tulle, Unity Stamping Co. {Could I be any Cuter?}, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and Core'dinations CS from their WhiteWash Collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh Renee - this turned out darling! I love what you did with the tulle!

Lisa F said...

Love the Tulle! Cute card!

nancy said...

Love the tulle! Love your new banner!

The Sonboul's said...

This card is so cute! I love that tulle bow!!!!

Love My Tapes said...

This is SO cute Renee!!