Sunday, December 5, 2010

Have you ever tried SRM Stickers?

...I have heard A LOT about them over the last year...but recently I got to used them for the first time and I must say they really are AMAZING! ...and whether you are a card maker or a scrapbooker they are "PERFECT" for you!!!

My Mother-in-Law is getting ready to retire and last week we went to her retirement party at work to help celebrate her 40+ years as a Nurse...the last 42 years she has been a Public Health Nurse and has enjoyed every minute of it...

...this is the card I made for her...

...now if you've been to the SRM BLOG recently than you have seen all the amazing tubes that have been shared...they looked so fun I just had to try it for myself...so I made this "happily ever after" one...perfect as a wedding favor...don'tcha think!

Materials Used: Spellbinders Die, SRM Stickers, Carina Gardner: PinFeathers Pretty Peacock 1 Digital Papers and PinFeathers Element Set available at JessicaSprague.com, tulle, Making Memories Buttons, AC Cardstock, Kaiser Kraft Jewels and some Birdseed :)

Now...what is even more exciting...is SRM is having a Design Team Call =) ...you can check out all the info HERE!

After using these stickers I can see why SRM Stickers is considered a leading scrapbook and card making sticker manufacturer their product truly is QUALITY!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your projects are Amazing! Congrats to Suzanne on her retirement . . . Good Luck! :)

Margee' said...

The card and Tube look great! Good Luck on trying out for the DT.

Tell Suzanne congratulations on her Retirement.