Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh what a fun day!

...started out with the announcement of a **NEW DESIGN TEAM** I was chosen to join a group of very talented ladies over at FortheLuvofArt...I am so honored to be joining all of them! I have worked with a couple on past Design Teams and so delighted to have the opportunity to be working with them again and also getting the chance to work with new inspiring and talented ladies as well!

...then my sister and I went and did our morning run up our local mountain! WOW what a workout!


...since today the kids got to stay home with me...the boys did {BOY things} and Camryn and I worked worked worked on the prep for her upcoming Birthday Party! We made a fun little garland...that I thought would go together quickly...which DO NOT...but it turned out super cute...and she's really excited that she will get to take it upstairs to her bedroom afterward...


...still lots of prep to get done before Saturday and since I'm working tomorrow...now I will be losing a day... {BOO :( ~ } ...I think me and littles will have to run to the store while Ben's at Steel Drums and try and get most everything we need...and there's one more thing I'd like to make before Saturday if I have enough time to make it. Always so much too do and not enough time to do it! Well keeping busy is good!!!

5 comments:

Gina said...

The garland turned out Awesome . . . Camryn's Birthday party is going to be so FUN! :) We'll have to do Badger more often . . . it is quite the work out! ;)

Sheri Twing said...

Hi Renee! Love your garland! Looking forward to working with you on the FTLOA DT! So exciting!

Beth said...

The garland is so cool!

I sure the party will be awesome!

As far as the mountain, I would hike it, but not run it!!! Looking forward to some awesome hikes in RMNP in Colorado this summer!

LisaDay said...

Oh my goodness I absolutely love that garland! So pretty!!

Congrats on the DT! Looking forward to working with you!

Unknown said...

those doilies rock!!