Monday, March 21, 2011

Want some fun new supplies?

...well the shop over at For the Luv of Art has some great new stuff! Recently, I received a box of supplies from them and made these LOs and cards...

I have shared this one before...but I used the majority or the product from FTLOA store...and of course I added in some SRM Stickers...which these days you will find on most of my projects...such amazing stickers...if you haven't had a chance yet to work with these you MUST really find yourself some!


...for this one it was fun to look back through my photos from the summer and grab a couple pictures of Mason at his 6th Birthday!



...and I think this is my new FAVORITE card :) I just LOVE how it turned out and it took less than 20 minutes to put together...gotta love that! I LOVE CIRCLES!!!

Be sure to head on over to For the Luv of Art, check out their store...visit the forums and check out the gallery for some inspiration!

4 comments:

Beth said...

The LO's and cards are great! I love to see new ideas and hope to incorporate them in some scrapping soon!

Gina said...

I really like that card too . . . Super Cute! :) And that LO of Mason, could that kid be any cuter???

Lisa F said...

I love that card with the circles! Great layouts too!

Unknown said...

you are so talented!!!! love how you use the SRM stickers!!