Friday, July 29, 2011

...it's been a while...

...since I shared some digital work...

...first I will share a couple of {hybrid} cards...I made this one for a friend and sweet baby boy! See Supply List {HERE}

...this one I made for our new neighbors...
See Supply List {HERE}

Recently we packed up the car and headed out of town and went on a much needed vacation...we decided to go to a place we had never gone before...actually Stuart and I had been there to ski but never to play in the water! The kids had a great time...See Supply List {HERE}



...earlier this summer Camryn attended the Seattle Sounder Soccer Camp. This was her 2nd year in a row attending this camp...she LOVED every minute of it! See Supply List {HERE}



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I just love that first card--super cute! And those LOs are soooooo fab! I love the first LO--great colors and papers. YOU ROCK:)