Friday, January 4, 2008

Mason got his stitches out!!!

...and he was not a happy camper! This is kinda how our morning started off...before doctor...waiting for doctor...getting stiches out...all done!


...also here's my Jan. 4th LO - this one is all digi and bit out of the ordinary for me...I just loved this photo I used it as the entire background for the LO. I also fell in love with this brush by Katie Pertiet...I knew it'd be perfect for this photo. TFL

And a big THANK YOU to all the gals who've emailed me about my LOs that I've uploaded over at Big Picture Scrapbooking...you are so kind! THANK YOU

Tonight I am going to a crop...I haven't been to a crop in years. I really am looking forward to it :) I guess I better go get some stuff organized! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Margee' said...

Poor Mason! Give him a hug for me!
Like the snow LO.
Have fun scrapping!

Jen said...

AWH...that is the doctors appointment that you were talking about...I hope Mason is feeling better.

Lesli said...

Poor fella - and it is just the beginning. My middle daughter had stitches 7 times before she turned 6 years old. Love the winter LO Renee' - absolutely beautiful.