Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SNOW snow and more SNOW

...it hasn't stopped snowing for almost two days. Stuart was in his truck coming up the hill tonight...so he was good, but called about 3 miles away and said there were a few cars off the road and about 10 cars stopped trying to go thru...we've decided not to take Ben to Scouts tonight just don't want to risk it...he's disappointed but Stuart and him are working on his pinewood derby car so his disappointment didn't last long...Stuart shoveled the driveway before leaving for work this morning at 3:30when Ben got home from school he was very eager to do it again...I wasn't going to tell him no...lol



...here's my LO for today - another digital page...I just love how this one turned out...thank you BPS ladies for all your comments...Susan I can't wait to see your version. I used the Amy Bleser, For the Love of Clover Kit - TFL

3 comments:

Mona said...

Still no sign of snow here, we were 65 degrees today!! I really like that LO! :)

Jen said...

Wow...now that looks like you got some snow! I expect to see some snowman pictures soon!

Really great layout!!

Margee' said...

Glad we don't have that much here, but have more than we want!
Great LO.