Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy FEBRUARY FIRST!!!



Camryn and I had fun putting this little decoration together. It took lots of buttons and lots of pins...not to mention LOTS of patience. LOL

Can you believe its already February 1st? Today is also sketch day over at Di's blog you can check out all the LOs there http://dihickman.blogspot.com/
Here's mine...Stuart would shovel the driveway every morning before he left to work - just in case I needed to head out...I never did but it was done just in case.


Supplies: Felt Snowflake by Nicki Painter, Shabby Princess Winter Kit, Zig Zag Stitches by Sande Kreiger

8 comments:

Chris said...

Cute tree, Renee, I love it!!! I wish that we would have gotten some of the snow that you got. I am really tired of brown!! Have a great weekend.

Margee' said...

You can keep the snow up where you are. Our's is almost all gone now! :)
Great LO too!
the tree is cute! Must have taken alot of buttons.

Lesli said...

Very cute tree Renee' - I love all the buttons!!! The LO is great too :)

Jen said...

Cute little tree ReneƩ! I might have to give that a try :)

Great layout of hubby...poor guy...he sure has gotten a workout this winter huh...LOL!

You are going to have so many snow layouts!

Unknown said...

the digi layout rocks! and the button tree...it is truly amazing!!!! love the red!

kmmiller said...

Love the button tree. that is so awesome. you always do such great stuff.

Mona said...

Love the tree!

Poor Stuart, but I am glad we still haven't had much snow to speak of over here in Jersey. :D

Unknown said...

Ok, that tree is AWESOME! Totally worth the time, in my opinion!