Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm totally jumping on the...

caardvarks.blogspot.com bandwagon! Here's my card for their FRIENDSHIP challenge...I wasn't sure if I was going to pull this one off...of course I waited until the last minute and I was feeling SO SICK today...the card says, "...a friend is someone who knows that song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words!" My bow is kinda hiding it - TFL

(Materials Used: Paper Salon Stamp, Bazzill Card Stock, Cross My Heart Pattern Paper, Machine Stitching, Making Memories Eyelets, Offray Ribbon and Heidi Grace Heart Stick Pin)

9 comments:

Jolene said...

I love the pin you chose and the black with the brighter colors. I hope you're feeling better soon!

Jen said...

{ReneƩ} sorry that you aren't feeling well...your card turned out super cute! So glad that you were able to pull it off :)

SmilynStef said...

I loved how all of the touches of black really make those bright colors pop ... and what a great sentiment ... wonderful friend card.

Margee' said...

Hey! You got it done! Looks great!

kmmiller said...

very cute. Miss chatting with ya.

Mona said...

Nice card! :)

Lesli said...

Gorgeous card Renee' - I love the bright striped paper!

Unknown said...

whoop whoop!!! so glad that you jumped on the Caardvark band wagon!!!! You're card rocks!!

Collette Osuna said...

HI Darling...nice to see you again too!! How are you??
We need to catch up!
Ive missed you! What have you been up to??

HUgs!