Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Everything!!!

The beginning of this month is SO BUSY for our family! 1st we have Camryn's birthday on the 6th...then my dad's birthday on the 13th...next comes Valentine's Day and last but definietly not least my neice Kaitie's birthday is on the 16th. Tonight we all met out at my parents house to have cake with Kaitie...my mom made this HUGE cupcake for us all! It was a red velvet cake with baked cheesecake in the middle and both creamcheese frosting and buttercream!!! YUMMY!!!



...I also wanted to share this LO I made of Mason. I got to go into his classroom with him to help him open all his Valentine's...he sang a cute song...got really embarrassed and gave me a big heart with his adorable little hand prints.



For both of these LOs I used Crystal Wilkerson's Rounded Corner Templates and The 365 Challenge Feb. Digital Kit...along with her new Birthday Doodles which all can be found over 2Peas.

tfl :)

5 comments:

Gina said...

Very Cute . . . Kaitie looks so happy in that one pic! Thanks for capturing those moments! :)

Margee' said...

What a month this has been for all of us!

Your LO's of Kaitie and Mason are so cute!

Hugs!

kshand said...

Your neice is so pretty!! I love the picture of Mason, just too cute!! Great layouts as well :)

Gina said...

Kaitie LOVES that LO!!! :) She wants to put it on her myspace.

Maren said...

These are SO sweet!! :-)