Friday, September 4, 2009

I just can't believe it!!!

Look who is old enough to go to Kindergarten today! It just seems like yesterday Mason was born...and now he is heading off to school! And he wasn't scared at all!!!



When we got to school the teachers were all outside and were having the kids all line up. Mason gets to be with the same teachers that Camryn had last year so that made his transition a bit easier I think...I helped him get into his line and gave him a kiss and he was like, "Mom I can do this by myself." He is so brave! Before I even had a chance to know how I was feeling they marched off and he was gone...



When Stuart and I got home...Morris was just wandering around the house - I'm sure he couldn't figure out why it was so quiet...I know he was looking for the kids...I picked him and said from now on it just me and you!



...and since I started this post on Friday - and I didn't get it done...and now its Sunday...I took Camryn in to the ER this morning - and we've been just taking it easy all day - she's been laying on the couch so I was able to make this LO for the September "Celebrate the Seasons" class over at 2Peas using photos of the kids on their 1st day of school...


I used elements by Crystal Wilkerson which can be found over at JessicaSprague.com, other elements by Karla Dudley, Pamela Donnis, Sande Krieger and I also used the FREE Sept. 2Peas Digital Kit.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I just can't believe he's old enough for Kindergarten either . . . Great School LO! :)

Margee' said...

It's hard to believe he's old enough for Kindergarten already!
Now all of my grandkids are in school!
Great LO of back to school!