Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A couple new Digital LOs to share...


Credits: Papers from from Crystal Wilkerson's Funky Fresh Girly Girl Paper Pack, Funky Fresh "Oh Happy Day", Funky Fresh Label kit and the template I used is hers too :) its called CreativityByCrystal Templates 1 &2 (here I used #2). I also used her Dec. 09 Solid Papers all available at JessicaSprague.com. Fonts: Minion Pro & CK Becky, Date Stamps by Karla Dudley.


Credits: CreativityByCrystal: Sweet Papers, Dec 09 Solid Papers, Funky Forest Collection by Emily Clark, Template: CreativityByCrystal Templates 1&2 (here I used #1) all available at JessicaSprague.com. Fonts: MA Fishy and CK Becky, Date Stamps by Karla Dudley. What I love about you & you have my {heart} word art a freebie from Kristina Proffitt.

...well I'm off for the morning to help the Kindergarteners :) FUN TIMES...I love it!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Awh these are amazing! I love the little "what I love about you" under each kiddo! Such an amazing layout and I am sure it means a lot to both them and you!

Unknown said...

LOVE your layouts girl, you are A MAZ ING!!!

Angie Blom said...

ah these are fantastic. love the multi photo's.

Lori said...

Love both pages. They will forever be keepsakes for you and your children. Thanks for sharing.