Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Challenge...

...if you are looking for my post for Unity's Anniversary...scroll down and you will find it :)

...but now its time for me to share my card for Monday's Challenge...stitching/sewing...here's what I came up with...



Items Used: Stamps: Unity {SPORTS SQUARES}, Ippity{Just wanted to Say...}, Kraft CS, GCD Studios PP and ACs ribbon.

Be sure to check out what these lovely ladies made too...
Amber
Jeanne
Jimmi
Latisha
Maren
AJ
Brooke

Hope I didn't leave anyone off...if I did I apologize...today I will be traveling back and forth to Spokane with my dad...he starts Week #3 of Radiation Chemo!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous card Renee! Love all the fabulous stitching and your colors! Happy Monday!

Jen said...

Loving the yellow on black! Great combo and awesome stitching!

Hope your day is going well with your Dad.

Hugs,

Jen

AJ said...

fun card Renee' love the sewing! i am horrible with that!!

Brooke said...

darling! so sunny and fun!

Unknown said...

A card full of sunshine...nice way to pop up the frame too! Safe travels driving!

craftymom205 said...

I would never have thought of using flowers with soccer.