Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Its a sad day :(

...as a friend says goodbye to a loved one...I made these cards for her and her sister...it took me most of the day to make them because I couldn't stay focused long enough to get them made...but I finally finished them. I hope they can bring them a little bit of comfort during this difficult time...I still have one more to make...



..these last few days I have had the hardest time staying focused let alone being able to think clearly - I hope whatever is going on passes quickly...I don't like feeling like this...I am so tired all the time...I barely feel like I'm awake enough to function and make it through the day.

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm sorry that you had to make these cards--always sad but I know these cards will def. be keepsakes and cherished! Also sorry that you are "not focused". I hope that you feel better soon!

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

It sound's like the stress of the last few months is catching up with you just hang in there and keep on truckin' you will make it through this. Love you girl.