Friday, October 1, 2010

How in the world is it October 1st?

...the days are just flying by?

Today I want to share my very last sketch LO with LetsCaptureTheseSketches...I have really enjoyed the last 6 months...working with the other ladies over at LCTS and working with all their amazing sketches..."thank you so much" for your inspiration and your hand in helping me making some of my favorite LOs to date.

...today's sketch is brought to you by Ally...and her challenge was to either use stamps or a journaling block...



...here's what I came up with...




We never have just a relaxing weekend...we always seem to be running from here to there...Soccer...Football...taking care of somethings around the house...and then getting ready for another busy week ahead...as always...thanks for stopping by and have a SUPER weekend!

No comments: