Tuesday, November 1, 2011

...another Halloween CAME and WENT...

...I can't believe this is the ONLY picture I have of all three kids this year...it's just getting harder and harder to make sure I am in all the places I need to be...once my littles got off the bus I started doing Camryn's hair...Ben was finishing his homework and Mason headed next door...and then before I knew it...Stuart walked in the door and it was time to head out to the Grandparents...because Halloween doesn't start until we have visited each of their homes FIRST!


...Mason wanted to be Captain America this year and he sure was CUTE!!!



...and Camryn wanted to be a VAMPIRE! Which was a shocked to all of us...I wasn't to excited about her choice...so I decided to dress it up a bit...


...we had a great evening trick or treating in the neighborhood with our wonderful neighbors...it wasn't too cold until the wind started blowing...I hope everyone had a great night!

1 comment:

Lesli said...

The kids look like they had a great time - my how they grow!