Tuesday, October 18, 2011

...and Ben turns 12...

I'm pretty sure I say this every year...but how can it be? It seems just like...I bet you are expecting me to say {yesterday} ...I'm not...lol because it actually seems a bit longer than yesterday but certainly NOT 12 years ago...that we are right here meeting Mr. Ben for the first time...

...gotta love how young Stuart and I look...we look like babies ourselves! ...ok well Stuart does...you can't see me...just all my hair...I don't even have that much hair any more :'(

{excuse the blurry photo...Meemaw took the picture this morning and she is not used to taking digital photos and she was a bit shaky}

...so this is US today {LOTS} of changes...huh? Mr. Ben is growing up for sure...making us proud each and every day...lol ok not every day...we have some bad days but for the most part he is a super great kid! I LOVE who he is growing up to be...a strong...funny...likable young man...ASB Rep for his grade homeroom...As and Bs so far...hoping he keeps that up! ...having a great football season...hoping YOU make it to the SUPERBOWL this year...I know YOU will be playing for Peepaw who I know has the best seats in the house each and every game! ...cheering YOU on...GO Benny!!! I can hear it each and every game...Happy Birthday Ben! We LOVE you!!! ...and though spending your birthday in a car and then on an airplane isn't going to be too fun...we do have something {FUN} planned...just wait! ;) {It's going to be a LONG DAY...but I'm sure it'll be a birthday you never forget}

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Happy birthday, Ben!!! You look so handsome and grown-up! I hope that you enjoyed your special day--and I hope that you will eat some cake for me:)

Celebrate YOU!! Psalm 118:24