Monday, July 21, 2008

Four years ago today...

...Mason was born!


I can hardly believe its been 4 years already. This little guy has been through some hard times yet he always has a smile on his face (well most of the time) and he is the funniest little guy ever! Before we headed out to my mom's this morning to start preparing for Mason's Birthday Party we stopped at STARBUCKS, I let Mason order himself.



Today while looking through some photos I found this one of Mason and my dad so of course I had to snap another before my dad rushed off to work...boy Mason's gotten big huh? lol...they grow up to fast sniff sniff sniff :(



Mason had a great Birthday - at least he seemed to...he loved his cupcakes and his gifts







...he had a fun day...now we are soooooo tired and we need to call it a night!

8 comments:

Mona said...

Looks like he had a great time. We are ALL sad we missed his party. He brought tears to my eyes when he asked me over the phone last night "Why did you not come to my party?!"

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh Mona he didn't mean to make you sad...he is just becoming so aware of his family and who is around and who's not...we miss you guys!

Unknown said...

he's soooo cute! Love the pictures of him with his grandpa!! and the cupcakes look YUMMY!!!

Jen said...

Happy birthday Mason! Wow...he has grown...it happens way to fast. The cupcakes look yummy! great photos too!

kshand said...

I love the photos with your Dad!! Glad the party went well, now you can enjoy some well deserved rest :) It was great meeting you, so sad that it's already over :(

Margee' said...

WE all had a great time!
Boy! Was I tired though!
But it was worth it!
Today I'm dragging.

Gina said...

Yes, Mason definitely has gotten ALOT bigger and CUTER too! :) And those cupcakes were YUMMY!!!

Nicole said...

Wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Collin and Jacob! We wish he (and the rest of you) were still here so we could celebrate with him!