Thursday, July 31, 2008

I got some great news today!

Scrapbook Trends is putting out a new idea book called Go Digital! I'm going to have not one...not two...not three BUT four layouts in there! I am beyond excited!!! Two of the layouts that were picked up were pretty new layouts, but the others were made a while ago...one in February and one last summer...both layouts are ones that I really love. The great thing is there will be one layout of each of my kiddos and a layout of one of my favorite treats...and no its not STARBUCKS lol...thanks for letting me share my happy news! oh....and a special shout out to Jennifer for telling me about the call in the first place! Thank you!!! You will all see her in there too :)

8 comments:

Kimber McGray said...

congrats!
psst. check out my blog today! ;)

Jen Gallacher said...

Just wanted you to know how amazingly talented I think you are. :)

Mona said...

Way to go! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Wowsers! FOUR?!?!?! That's awesome! Kudos to you!

Pamela Smerker said...

Congrats! That is so awesome. I am very happy for you and Jen!! SAAweeet!

Margee' said...

That's great! But I already told you that!

kshand said...

OMG!!! WOW, you must be floating in the clouds somewhere!

Unknown said...

huge congrats girl!!!