Monday, July 14, 2008

...this is my last post before heading to Chicago!

I made these over the weekend! This first photo of Camryn was taken on Father's Day in California during the Simon Family Reunion...it was one of those "quick snapshots" I had the camera in my hand and Camryn was blowing bubble's - and I just yelled "CAMRYN" and as she looked up and I snapped the picture! I loved how it turned out and couldn't wait to use it! The next layout is also of Camryn...these photos were taken in early June - before school got even...we went to the BMX Track at Horn Rapids and she was so determined to do it this year! She's been watching Ben do it and darn it - she was going to give it a try too! I don't have any pictures of this on the layout but there were a few hills that she couldn't make it up and so she was trying to walk her bike up them...she couldn't do that either...so Ben had to help her out...oh I will just add those to this post because they were just so darn cute...tfl







6 comments:

Jen said...

Super layouts ReneƩ!!!Loving the BMX tracks one!

ONLY a few more days until CHA!!! Wooohooo!

Margee' said...

Great LO's.

Mona said...

Great LOs! Have fund in Chicago.

....A couple more hours by train or a day and half car ride and you would be at my house. :)

Mona said...

Great LOs! Have fund in Chicago.

....A couple more hours by train or a day and half car ride and you would be at my house. :)

Gina said...

You've been busy . . . Cute LO's! :)

Jennifer Buck said...

Girl...you so ROCK! I was looking for you this weekend as well! I was so bummed that I didn't find you! Wouldn't you know you would go to Unity when I wasn't there! I cannot believe I didn't remember to ask Natalie! I was so overwhelmed at that point it didn't occur to me y'all were there for the same thing! DUH! Hopefully there will be another chance! This was such an amazing weekend! I hope you had a great time! :)