Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My 1st time ever using the Cricut

...and since its beginning to feel like "Fall" (except that we are expected to hit a high of 90 something today" I decided to make a Halloween Card...

Isn't that little spider just the cutest!




Materials Used: DCWV Cardstock, Machine Stitching, Ribbon Unknown...American Crafts Brads, Basic Grey Ambrosia PP, and BG Chipboard, Cricut Spider, Spider Web "Stuff", Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink Pad.

...this is the best blog to visit if you want inspiration using the Cricut...check it out...Bitten by the Bug!

9 comments:

Jen said...

SUPER cute card ReneƩ...welcome to the world of the addicting cricut!

Gina said...

Oh, this turned out so CUTE!!! :)

Mona said...

Very cute card! I still haven't opened my Pazzle Inspiration!! :(

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Mona...get that thing open!!! lol

Margee' said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

:)

kshand said...

LOVE that card...too cute :)

Unknown said...

fabulous card Renee!!! I didn't know you got a cricut!! Now I need one :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh Natalie I didn't get one...I can only wish lol

Jan said...

Cute card Renee!