Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Some REALLY GREAT News

Stuart and I got some really great news last night...you know that saying, "good things come to those who wait" lol

I'm getting ready to head off to Preschool - well drop Mason off that is...then meet Stuart at STARBUCKs ;) then I need to go to the LSS to pick up a new assignment.

Yesterday we ordered a new front door for our new house, oh good golly those things are spendy $2000 for a front door...but it sure is pretty! Of course we have to wait...these days we are good at waiting!

This afternoon I plan on finishing up 2 mini books and starting a few more. Have a great day!

3 comments:

kmmiller said...

so what was the really great news, did you sell your house???

Gina said...

Yup! Good things come to those who wait . . . I'm still waiting! :)

Lesli said...

hmmm... what's the great news??? I am curious!