Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...and the UNITY WINNER is...

Katherine S said...
Beautiful LO! I love the your use of stamps! I have to say - your kitty is so adorable!
November 24, 2009 9:19 AM

Katherine please send me your mailing info by leaving a comment in this post and I will get the stamps out to you...this is what I will be sending you...

Floral Friends & Shurbery Tree

Thank you everyone for all your kind comments - yesterday Tamara asked, "What parts of the layout are digital, and what is paper? Do you design your digital pages with the paper additions in mind, or do you just print the pages then play to see what to add?

I always plan out my LOs before I ever get started and I always design my pages with the paper additions in mind...sometimes they don't go in the exact place as I planned but since my digital LO is already printed out its really easy just to move those paper piecings around until I like how it looks. Sometimes I will print a digital LO and trim it down and place it on top of a piece of 12x12 cardstock (I don't always do this). When making a hybrid LO...there's really no one way to do it...I can print out digital items and add them to paper - or make and entire digital LO and add traditional scrapping supplies...the combination of both is what makes it "hybrid". I challenge you to try it for yourself...and if you do I'd love to see it :D

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

Hey friend,
I just wanted to say Happy Thanks Giving :) and to let you know... I'm thinking about ya "good lucky" with the holidays :)
~H

Katherine S said...

Thanks so much! How exciting I don't think I've won anything before! :)
Here's my info:
Katherine Skinner
PO Box 2197
Silverdale,Wa 98383

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Katherine I will get that in the mail to you :) Enjoy!