Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 days till Christmas!

...and then on the 26th BIG SALE over at UNITY! NEW RELEASES...I will have some new projects using the new stuff...one is already done and I hope to get a couple more completed if time allows.



...the kids are excited as ever! Everyday they tell me...Santa is going to bring me "this" or "that" and I have to say, "hummm we'll see...just a few days to go"

I think they finally stopped touching the presents under the tree...it will be fun to watch them open all their new gifts! Even if the tree didn't get all the decorations on it...Stuart and I bought all BRAND NEW ornaments this year - and there was one more ornament I wanted and I never made it out to get - so the tree is missing those and a topper...but it still looks beautiful.



I still have a couple of cookies I'd like to make but with my little helper gone tonight I may just take the night off...Camryn has been such a great helper in the kitchen...yesterday we made caramel corn for Movie Night and it turned out AWESOME! I have the best recipe for caramel corn thanks to my neighbor in Spokane.

Today will be a busy day...Stuart's work party and then Memaw's Birthday...when Ben was pretty little he would always spend the night and sleep under the Christmas tree with her and in the morning she makes them a BIG breakfast. So tonight is the night the kids will be doing that...they can't wait. I wish I could be there to take some pictures but I think I will just enjoy my quiet house :) ...maybe I can get a few pictures before we leave.

I hope I can even make it through the day...after Movie Night I started a project using a new CHA Release and I stayed up till 1am...and I can't even share it yet :( but I will be able to share it soon...

Have a super day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmm love me some caramel corn!