Tuesday, December 15, 2009

...let it snow...let it snow...let it snow!

...today the kids had a two hour delay! They were thrilled...me not so much...I had a doctors appointment at 9 o'clock and I was trying to figure out how I was going to get there...I hate driving in ice...and after yesterday's little twirl on the ice I really wasn't looking forward to getting back out there...so after hearing the news the plan was the kids were coming with us to my appointment...oh boy, this was going to be a fun morning. Then I had a good friend offer to watch the kids and get them on the bus...but I wasn't willing to be a burden so I said no...then at the last minute another friend offered to get the kids off to school so Ben and Camryn caught a different bus this morning and made it school safely...which I am very happy about...because their REAL bus wasn't so lucky...so I am glad they weren't on it.

Here's the kids this morning waiting for the bus...they loved the snow!



This afternoon the guys delivered our roofing for our new house...we are hoping this ice storm passes and they can begin working :) The temperatures are supposed to get above freezing tomorrow...so we are hopeful that can start soon.

No comments: