Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day...

...is quickly approaching...do you have your Valentine's done? I have seen in a couple places this year these really cute and QUICK Valentine's...so I decided to make them myself...my goal yesterday was to complete these for the kids...the hardest part was driving to 3 stores to find the Tootsie Roll POPS...who would have thought these would have been so hard to find...



...glad to have one more thing marked off my list :)

Recently, I also made these cards for...ForTheLuvofArt...they have an amazing store full of great stuff...perfect for all your paper crafting projects...be on the look out VERY SOON for a couple of LOs and a mini book that I am currently working on...


Hope you have a fantastic day...today I am expecting some very important news...until then I will keep busy...maybe go for a run...fingers are crossed we get good the good news we so deperately want.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! These are ADORABLE!! If I wasn't already almost done with my kiddo's valentines I would TOTALLY copy these. Next year ;)

Beth said...

I may just have to make these for my kinder kids! They are cute!
Keep me posted - I will be in Columbus at a conference Thursday - Friday. I will keep praying for you and your family.

Margee' said...

Cute Valentines, wish mine were completed.

Unknown said...

Love your photo with the Tootsie Roll Pops!