Monday, January 30, 2012

...all good things must come to an end...

...what a year...and it just flew by...this is my last assignment with SRM Stickers!

SRM has an amazing new product...it's called {Party in a Bag}

...you recieve 4 TUBES...2 sticker sheets and 4 cards and envelopes...just what you need to create the perfect party supplies! This is the {Party in a Bag} I received and this is what I created...





I have felt honored to have been a part of the SRM team this last year...with each assignment I've always been given the opportunity to stick to my given style yet branch outside of my comfort zone and do something new. Susan, Jenyfur and the other ladies have been so wonderful to work with. I appreciate the support and encouragement I have received this past year. I can't say enough positive things about you all, the company and the product. My {LOVE} for stickers goes way back...and I will continue to use SRM stickers on my cards and layouts...encouraging my paper crafting friends to do the same...with that said...all good things must come to an end...and now it's time I say goodbye...to a WONDERFUL year with SRM...and welcome the new ladies to the team...

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! A year has passed already???? You amaze me--love all your projects! BEAUTIFUL and SUPER AMAZING:)

Unknown said...

you rocked the SRM that's for sure!