Friday, January 20, 2012

...just thought I should share...

I have never shared these...looks like I meant to back in the summer months and I never got around to it for some reason...hummm...well here you go :)


..this first one is of my parents 40th Wedding Anniversary in July...they renewed their wedding vows. Many of you know that my dad lost his battle with Brain Cancer in December...we all prayed that he would see this day...he did...and it was such a {HAPPY} day...



...the second LO...shares the lyrics {while I'm waiting} ...these photos where taken this summer also...all on the same day I believe...of Stuart's sweet Grandma's funeral...I went on an early morning run...I had stopped to take a picture of the sunrise...and a quick snapshot as I started off...



...this last year had been such a sad year for our family...I am hoping that 2012 will be different...but...grieving is making that hard...I am reading many different books trying to help me cope...I am not sure that it is actually helping...but we are going on with our everyday lives...we are doing the best we can...trying to find our new {normal}.

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Hugs Renee, these are beautiful.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful LOs--I love the one of your mom/dad! So glad they were able to celebrate 40 years! WOW! And that second one is fab! I love the song you quoted--beautiful pics too:) <3