Monday, May 12, 2014

Poppy Sketch #4 {You totally made my day}

...it's time for Poppy Sketch #4 already...and they just keep getting better and better! This week our amazing sponsor is CAS-UAL FRIDAYS STAMPS...
 
 
I was given the opportunity to work with the set: {Wonderful Words}.
 
 
...ok are you ready for Sketch #4...
 
 
...here...is what I came up with...I love not only the challenge of the sketch...but I also love the pop of color...and how it pushes me to use colors I normally wouldn't use...sometimes, you have to jump outside of your comfort zone...and these challenges are perfect for that!
 
 
...all of the Poppy Girls created some amazing cards this week using this sketch. Be sure to check  them out over at the Poppy Sketches Blog!
 
Don't forget to link up over at the Poppy Sketches Blog once you complete your card.
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous! Love your card Renee!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, Renee! love the stripes and dots combo.

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the sweet flower accents.

Heather North said...

Beautiful card. Found you on Poppy Stamps, and read through your first post. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.