Friday, August 1, 2008

One of my favorite new companies is...

KAISER CRAFT...I love their stuff!!! Their products are amazing to work with...I just finished up this mini book yesterday...it'll be on display at a local store. I can't wait to play with more of their stuff. If you haven't had a chance to use some of their product you really need to use some yourself! I totally recommend it :) I spent alot of time at their booth in Chicago at CHA...I am just about finished with their Make and Take...I didn't finish it while there but its turning out cute!



9 comments:

Jen said...

OOH this is yummy ReneƩ! I love how this turned out...you did a super job!

Anonymous said...

OH - MY - HEAVENS! Girl - This is soooooo adorable! Awesome job!!!!!

Mona said...

Yes, yes, yes! I love Kaiser's stuff too!! Very cute album! ;)

Lesli said...

Awesome little purse ! What a fabulous company! Congrats on the Scrapbook Trends publishing - I am so excited for you!!!

Pamela Smerker said...

This is so adorable. I love everything about it. Great design!

Margee' said...

Looks great! I enjoy seeing work in progress then seeing it completed!

kshand said...

This is so adorable!!

Shaela said...

LOVE the purse!! I will definitely have to get me one of those. :0)

Gina said...

This turned out wonderfully Nee' . . . I knew it would! :)