Thursday, August 14, 2008

Moving On...

For the past 4 months we have been living, as I've put it HOMELESS...ok not really homeless...we have a home...its in Spokane...we've just not been living there...its been empty and its FOR SALE...so we've been crammed into a tiny apartment. Today, we received the news that we are going to buy a second home. We have been looking for the last few months. We decided that we would buy this as an investment property and live in it for the time being. (Hopefully this will make our house in Spokane sell!) Now this house that we are buying is a bit smaller then we are used to living in, however, its located at the golf course...its brand new construction...and the ENTIRE yard is already in...thank goodness...I told Stuart I wasn't laying anymore sod! It has a community pool, tennis and basketball courts...the area has miles of walking/biking and running trails and it is very close to Stuart's work...but that's not the best part...not only will stuart get his own office...but I get my own scrappin space too :) This will allow us to get the kids enrolled in school and ready to go before the end of the month even...so we have a very busy next couple of weeks ahead of us. But finally we can settle back down and start living NORMAL lives again...or at least I hope so.


2 comments:

Gina said...

Congrats on your new place . . . I know you'll be glad to get your life back! And I know how happy the kids will be to have all their toys again! :)

Margee' said...

I hope this can put your life back on track, it's been tough on all of you!
Funny you'd buy where we looked back in 1992!
Enjoy your new home, that is once you're in it and out of the cruddy apartment!