Friday, August 15, 2008

Today we are "CELEBRATING"

...our 10th Wedding Anniversary!!! We really don't have any plans...since we did our real "celebrating" in April when we went on our Cruise...I can hardly believe we've been married 10 years...though its actually felt much longer then that. Stuart and I met when I was 15 years old so we've been together for 17 years! So in all that time we've been through alot...alot of disappointments...some very happy times...the births of our three children...and hopefully we can make it thru many more years together. So ten years ago, the weather wasn't much different then it is today EXCEPT today the wind isn't blowing a gale! Gosh when the arbor blew over and broke I thought I was going to die, but then I realized that really didn't matter...the arbor wasn't going to ruin our day...Stuart and I had been apart for an entire year prior to this day...we had been looking forward to this day - so it really didn't matter that the wind was blowing...does the wind ever stop blowing in the Tri-Cities...NO! Did it matter that it was so HOT? NO! Nothing really mattered except that we were finally going to be together and there was no longer going to be that distance between us...no more $400+ phone bills...today was our day :) And that was 10 years ago!




3 comments:

Margee' said...

Remember that day like it was yesterday!
Plus the 4th wedding we'd done in 6 years! Busy time for the whole family.
Hope the next 10 are as eventful!

Kelli said...

Great News about moving guys! Duffy and I were just talking about you today and wondering what you were going to do...I'm glad there is an end in sight. Wedding pictures are adorable...You look so young!

Gina said...

OMG!!! Look how young you guys look! I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary! :)