Friday, August 22, 2008

Only 6 more days until the 1st day of school...

I can't believe summer is almost over...and FALL is about to begin...I LOVE FALL...but I hate to say goodbye to summer too! Ben starts 3rd grade on Wednesday...Camryn and Mason won't start their classes until after the Holiday weekend...but I am so happy to have already found out that both of them will be in am classes...I am jumping up and down over here!!! I took the kids to the mall the other day and they had a great time picking out a gift for their teacher...Mason has two teachers so he got to pick out two...I first saw this idea for these tags made by Amy Grendell you can see hers here...this is my adaptation ~ tfl





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute ReneƩ...the teachers will love it too!

Mona said...

Thanks for the idea! The girls will love to make these for their teachers.

Laura Davis said...

I love these tags:) beautiful:)
Laura

kshand said...

You never cease to Amaze me with your creativity.

Margee' said...

They turned out really cute!

Annette said...

I love these tags! Totally cute!