Sunday, April 5, 2009

Digital Sunday

Today I just have one digital layout to share - but will have more to share very soon :) This is a LO abot last Easter when we drove home for the Holiday...we were still living in Spokane at the time. I can't believe its already almost that time again!



This LO was created with the Chickadee kit created by Di Hickman , you can find it over at ACherryonTop! This kit just says SPRING all over it!!!

Today is our last day of Spring Break...the kids head back to school tomorrow...and we don't have anything fun planned today...as a matter of fact we've decided to do some Spring Cleaning...and we are going to clean every nook and crany of the entire house :) Check back tomorrow - because I have some more fun things to share but for now - I hear people starting to stir and that means the cleaning must begin :)

6 comments:

Joni M said...

It amazes me how real digital can look now. If you didn't tell me, I wouldn't have known....

YAHOO!!! Thank-you, Renee, for letting me know that I won the Hip-Hop! I'll send a message to Angela... I LOVE Unity Stamps!

Spot-On said...

Awesome layout girl! I love it!!!

Mona said...

Love the layout :)

Jen said...

Crazy insane that Easter is just around the corner again! We are starting our spring break this week with snow...ugh! Not sure what I will be doing with the kids!

Margee' said...

Great LO!
Yep! It's that time again! The year has gone by so quickly!

Gina said...

Super Cute and very Springy! :)