Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Let's Celebrate: Day Two "Unity: May Sneek Peeks"

SNEEK PEEK #2 from the MAY KOTM...how cute is this one!!! The home and sentiment...is just perfect!!! I used kraft and all the pattern paper is by GCD Studios! tfl

Make sure you stop by and see what the rest of the girls have done...Jimmi, AJ, Linsey, Robyn, Christi, Maren, Jen Buck, Heather, Amber, Kimber, Laura, Jeanne, and Julie...



****************************************************************************
I also wanted to share my card from yesterdays challenge but first...
Julie Campbell...girl you gave me the inspiration I needed yesterday to complete Jen Buck's Color Challenge, we needed to use: Kraft, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, and Ruby Red! Thanks So Much Julie for the Inspiration I needed to get started!!! :D

One of my kiddos teachers will be getting this card next week during "Teacher Appreciation Week"...I used the "School Rock Star" set. tfl

13 comments:

AJ said...

awesome cards Renee'- just love them both!!! your kids teacher will love the card!

Gina said...

Great Cards Nee' . . . love the house stamp, too Cute! I will be borrowing that one! :)

Bonita Rose said...

love your work... love everything!

Kristen Carll said...

oo I love both of these hun!!! :) You did a great job on the color challenge!

Christi said...

These are both fantastic Renee! smiles...

Unknown said...

seriously Renee...you are my idol, you cards are soo amazing!! have a great day!

jan farnworth said...

love the you rock card your kiddo teacher will love it.

StacyC said...

Adorable cards Renee' Lucky teacher..

Paola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paola said...

Super cute cards. The you rock cards is awesome!

Ravengirl said...

Cute, cute cards!!!

Purple Princess said...

Love these cards!!

Karen J. said...

Both your cards are awesome...love that new house.