Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF

WOW its been a really LONG week...getting back in to working all day was harder then I thought lol I'll be glad when today is done...we leave for the lake tomorrow and then next week I won't have to be working till 5 or longer...on a different note, Wednesday night we had the parent/child fundraiser BB game - that was really fun and last night Ben had his Steel Drum concert so I'll have to share photos of those later but I wanted to share my GOOD NEWS...finially...a couple of weeks ago I was asked to be apart of the 1st creative team over in the "Spraground" at JessicaSprague.com - I am honored and excited to be sharing my work and being part of this creative team is truly a great feeling! I have never claimed to be a "great" digital scrapper, I am with so many other talented digital and hybrid designers and many others who also share this love for this hobby or addiction whatever way you look at it...this is going to be a fun journey.

I'll be back next week!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Renee- I had a quick question for you about one of your projects but I cannot figure out how to contact you...can you contact me? Blessings
Connie
tcboyd@frontiernet.net

Jen said...

YEH! what an honor! So excited for you! We are going to havve to catch up now that my life is "sorta" returning to normal :)

kshand said...

Congrats on the new DT!! They are lucky to have you & your talent on the team. Did I read this right, are you back to work? Maybe I missed an earlier post.

Nancy said...

Congrats on the DT! What a cool team to work on!