Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today's my turn to be featured over at Angela's Blog for Design Team Tuesday with Unity Stamping Co...if you haven't been there yet then you haven't seen this LO :) I made this one using the FRAME THIS ALPHA, JULY KOTM and the JUNE KOTM.



I also made this LO using the BRIGHT & MERRY WINTER WISHES stamps...it was so funny when the kids saw this LO complete...they looked at it and stared at it...mom they said...we weren't wearing those hats on the 4th of July! lol I guess they had forgotten that we saw some winter fireworks back in December.



Thanks for stopping by today :)

7 comments:

Lisa F said...

I absolutely LOVE the red and yellow together on the first layout! These are both GREAT!

Bonita Rose said...

this is gorgeous!

Maren said...

WOW! I love both of these! You are such a talented scrapper!!!!!!! :)

Jennine Chambers said...

Love your work! Both pages are great but the first one is just over the top great!!! I wish I could scrap like this. Maybe I would do then. lol :)

slbt17 said...

nice job Renee - what fun!
Sandra

nancy said...

Love these two layouts! Especially the graduation one... so cute!

Jen said...

These are just amazing! Loving the red on Mason! He's such a doll!