Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Like Mother Like Daughter :)

...it makes me so happy that Camryn LOVEs to play soccer...and its quite fun to watch her play - she just gos and gos!!! Its as if she never gets tired...she runs and runs...she's still developing her skills and at the moment she is just running and running...but I have faith that if she sticks with it - she will become quite the little player!

So...this week she is attending the BOMBER futbol Academy! She's having so much fun! The kids think its pretty neat that I played for the Bombers back in the day - and its a bit saddening to me that my kiddos won't be Bombers themselves unless I put in a transfer - which I just might ;) because I really think being a Bomber is better then being a Falcon! But I am sure if you talk to their dad he will beg to differ. Here's a few photos that I got this morning...













We have 3 days of camp left - and then we are heading out of town again for a quick weekend trip...its hard to believe we are already almost done with July!!!

4 comments:

Margee' said...

Meg and Madi enjoyed that soccer camp last summer!
Another trip!

Jen said...

OH look at her go! You guys are having a busy summer!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Unfortunately - camp didn't turn out like I had hoped...Thurs. was bad - Fri. was worse...Camryn ended up in tears and we left within 15 minutes this morning...so we headed to the pool for awhile before headin' out of town.

kshand said...

Sorry to hear camp didn't go so well :( I know I have totally enjoyed watching Victoria grow & develop over the past few years, but she dropped out of soccer when she was Camryn's age, so their is still hope!! We are at tournament right now, where as an 8th grader, she is getting to play with the High School girls. She even scored a goal in the first game :)