Friday, January 15, 2010

Its a rainy Saturday...

I usually LOVE rainy days...but I'm just not feeling it these days...this morning I am off to meet a friend for some coffee and good conversation...then we are heading over to the house...things are coming along nicely...the kids are getting really excited about their new rooms...Mason and I are still trying to find the perfect fabric for his new quilt and Camryn's too for that matter and I think I have just decided that the "perfect" fabric isn't out there...we may just have to settle :(

Today I think I maybe placing that final order on the last two lights for the house and then we are done...well with lighting...still need to get some other stuff...but I'm not too worried about those things...

Here's a digital LO I made recenthly of Ben and Camryn sledding on the 1st of the year. We didn't have much snow and you can see the tumbleweeds poking through...but that wasn't going to stop them. I don't think we are going to get much snow this year...it's already the middle of January and the last couple of days it has been in the mid 50's. I guess one day of sledding is better than none.


Everything I used for this LO can be found over at JessicaSprague.com.

3 comments:

Lisa F said...

CUTE layout! Love the look with the kraft color.

So exciting about the house -I hope you can get it there soon! I felt the same way about the constant sunny - I wasn't feeling it at all! We are now in constant rain and I'm loving it! BUT I can stay inside all the time and we don't have to be anywhere.

Jen said...

I am glad you got out of the house! I have a tough time with rain anytime - but that's another story :)

Super layout- love the action shots - don't give up on the fabric - I hope you find it!

Unknown said...

That is one GREAT photo girl!!! LOVE it!

can't wait til Saturday!