Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Thursday

I tried to post several times this week...but each time I ended up deleting my post...I figured I wouldn't delete today's post since I am sharing some new UNITY. Here's the January Scrapbooking/Collage Kit...



...and I used {Unforgettable Moments} on the LO below...along with a whole lot of digital items.


Credits: Template by Jessica Sprague, Papers by CreativityByCrystal both available at JessicaSprague.com.

I made this LO a few days ago...and some sad news has already hit our family - this was not at all how I expected to start the new year...life is full of twists and turns and somethings we wish we didn't have to face or deal with...many things are easy to ignore or forget about and still other things hit us full force and there's no way to avoid them...

Thanks for stopping by today.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team made for today on their blogs!

12 comments:

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Pure gorgeousness Renee! I pray that everything works out for you and your family.

Angie Blom said...

sending love and prayers your way.. I love this layout and that family stamp is my favourite in ths kit.

Leah l'Orange said...

LOVE your colour combination, and those beautiful wintry pictures! they must have been taken BEFORE everyone was freezing their butts off! :D

Jennine Chambers said...

Wow this is beautiful!

Rona said...

Lovely layout! Renee I will pray that God will comfort you and give you peace during this difficult time. Hugs.

Jen said...

{Hugs my friend} it was happy sad to talk to you today on the phone - I wish there was more that I could do for you - life isn't fair and often just plain stinks and I am sorry that your family is going through what you are having to face right now :(
Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way. Call me anytime - I am here to listen and maybe even share a funny little bathroom story or 2 with you ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Your layout is just wonderful Renee. So beautiful. I am sorry to read that your family is going through a hard time right now. Praying for you and sending you hugs :)

stampjourney said...

Great layout! Love the black on kraft!

jennifer mitten said...

Cute layout! Lovely family, too.

slbt17 said...

very nice - that song has been going through my mind for a month now!
Sandra

Lisa F said...

GREAT layout! I hope everything works out for you! Sending prayers and thoughts to you!

Kelly Mahany said...

I love your layout Renee!! Your family is so sweet and the kids resemble each other a lot!! :-)