Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday is my favorite day of the week!

Today I don't have a LO to share...instead I have a journal...

I pulled out some very old Daisy D's -paper I have had for ages...paper that I LOVE but just couldn't bring myself to cut...well it was TIME to cut into it...I also made my own paper flowers with it...oh I think they turned out super cute - I will be making more of these! ...and I used a stamp from the January Scrapbooking/Collage kit {Unforgettable Moments}.


Be sure to see what the rest of the Design Team did today...and Angela's Blog for today's specials!

10 comments:

Angie Blom said...

very sweet journal, love that stamp!!

Rona said...

your paper flowers are adorable. great journal :)

Unknown said...

its so amazing.

Unknown said...

Love this Renee! and I think those flowers with that paper are total cuteness!!!

Jen said...

Super cute and the saying on the journal is awesome!

nancy said...

I too have been hoarding some Daisy D's paper... it's just so delicious!

Lisa F said...

CUTE flowers! Love the paper!

Anonymous said...

Adorable Journal~~Love your flowers!

stampjourney said...

Great journal! Love the little flowers!

Sarah P said...

this is on my todo list of projects... I love these lil books of love.....