Monday, December 22, 2008

Another day where the snow was falling down...

...gotta love it!!! Well at least I do :)

I was able to make a few tags this afternoon...I think this will be the last time I will be in my scraproom till AFTER Christmas...there's just a couple things I didn't get done for Christmas...no biggie...maybe for New Years!!!





After the tags were finished Camryn and I headed into the kitchen to make a favorite holiday cookie...Candy Cane Crisps!



...yes I realize this is not the final baked cookie, but Ben my photographer for the day was no longer on duty...so this was all I got! Plus the final cookies didn't turn out so pretty this year because I got distracted and used sugar instead of powdered sugar...they still taste fine, but the sugar darkens a bit in the oven...were as if I would have used just the powdered sugar they wouldn't have browned so much! Luckily the kids don't seem to care...LOL



Tomorrow morning at 8:30 am Stuart and I are getting our Christmas present installed!!! Our new front door should be going up...yes, in the snow and freezing cold temperatures! I am preparing myself though...because we have the worst LUCK when it comes to construction!!! So I wouldn't be surprised in the least if we get a phone call saying, "sorry we will need to reschedule!"

4 comments:

Gina said...

That cookie looks yummy! Good Luck with the door . . . maybe something can finally go right! :)

Jen said...

Great tags and the cookies look yummy! You will have to share that with me sometime :)

Good luck with the door! Can't wait to see it!

Unknown said...

dang those tags are CA-UTE!!!

ooo I want a new front door!!!jealous here!

Mona said...

Cute tags!! I made those cookies, too! :)

How'd the door go?

See you soon...