Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello December

I was cleaning out my computer this afternoon and found some projects I haven't shared yet...

This first layout is in the December issue over at ScrapStreet.com :) in their Chic Street Section...this month they are featuring layouts that used "Hand Stitching"...this month's magazine is really great and full of wonderful projects, if you have some extra time be sure to click on the link...









This last one is a double pager...gosh I haven't done one of these in ages...not sure I'm completely satisfied with it...ohhh sorry about the photo of this one...its really crappy...winter has set in and its hard to get good photos in the house lol
ETA...I tried to add a better photo, but now I can't get it be straight...grrrrr...I've been working on it for WAY TO LONG...so I'm just going to leave it this way! sorry :(




And last by certainly not least...this LO was created using the kit Give Thanks by PamelaDonnisDesigns...

1 comment:

kshand said...

Wow, Renee, you have been extremely creative lately. Love all of these new projects and the ones in your prior post :) Thanks for posting the recipe, can't wait to give it a try. I'm sure Alex will love it, since pumpkin pie is his favorite.