Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas is in full swing...

...here at my house! The house is filling up will decorations...the kids are full of excitment...I have been working on my Dec. Daily Mini Book sorry I haven't shared yet...I will soon I promise! Here's a page I worked on last night for Di Hickman using one of her newest kits called Christmas Joy...head on over to ACOT and grab the kit and get scrappin' what are you waiting for? This kit was perfect for my page documenting last year's "jammies from the elves"...for as long as I can remember Santa's Elves visit our house on Christmas Eve delivering Christmas jammies for my kiddos...my kiddos know they are coming but those elves are so sneaky...they don't want to get caught of course or seen...my kiddos try every year to catch them...they never do!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Yup! We have the tradition too! Cute LO! :)