Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Winter...and a recap of our Holiday

Well its already Week 37 over at Page Plans...this weeks LO sketch was made by Chris...



...we were asked to do a Winter Theme...and I just couldn't help but use the new photos I had of our kitty playing in all our new snow right before Christmas! I was so happy to have a WHITE Christmas this year :)



...the card sketch was made by me :) (I kinda veered away from the winter theme here and was thinking about Valentine's Day...but here in the Pacific Northwest...its still winter on Valentine's Day...)





Page Plans is having a New Year's Contest!!! Make sure you check back next week for all the details!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas - mine was quite BUSY!!! As we spent alot of time out out my parents. My sister and her family were in town from New Jersey. We played ALOT of Guitar Hero World Tour, which I don't think I even have any pictures of...I know my older sister took some...I was too busy playing the drums lol...singing karaoke, and sledding on a special hill that my dad made and of course eating WAY TOO MUCH food.

On Christmas Morning the kids got up at 5:50 am...we opened our gifts the kids were so excited with what they got...they told me these were their favorites...from this picture you can see just how excited Camryn was lol...



... all she really asked for this Christmas was the Little Pet Shop Ladybug...and it was hiding in the tree...when she saw it she literally was jumping for joy :)



Mason wanted the Bat Cave for Christmas and he hasn't stopped playing with it since Christmas morning...it has occupied his time for hours!



Ben got several DS games and other stuff but when I asked him what was his favorite gift he said it was this silly shirt!

Following are just some quick snap shots from my parents house...









I am looking forward to the New Year as I hope it will be a much better year then 2008!

6 comments:

Gina said...

OMGosh . . . those pics of Morris are too Cute! Looks like he had FUN playing in the snow! :)

Kerry said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas and what a sweet family photo! I love that Valentine's Day card...great layout and I love how that flourish comes up and off of the card a bit, just beautiful!

Jen said...

kewl pics of Morris! Looks like you all had a super Christmas!

Mona said...

It was great to be with everyone over Christmas...sad it was such a short trip, though!

We are also hoping for a better 2009!

Margee' said...

Great pic of Morris in the snow!

We all had a great time! I guess I made too much food for all of you, huh?

Christmas was great this year!

Everyone had a great time sledding too!

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute! makes me wish we lived closer!