Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far!!! This morning I got up EARLY and did my 4 mile run with no problem :) Glad I did it early as its already pretty warm outside...then we took the kids to Lowes to build a box - lol Oh I wish I would have taken my camera...Mason was so cute building his...that little stinker my just grow up and be a contractor!

...the weather here in Eastern Washington is BEAUTIFUL...we promised the kids we'd take them back to the pool this afternoon (before heading to the wedding)...we met some friends there yesterday afternoon...and our 1/2 hour time limit turned into a hour and 1/2 but it was fun and the weather was just perfect!

...after grabbing some lunch at Costco, we came home and Ben and Stuart mowed the lawn (you know...just in case people are driving around looking at houses this weekend...we wanted to make sure ours is looking good...we had someone come by while they were working :)...then the boys washed the cars which desperately needed it, so Kelly if you are reading this...you can rest peacefully and STOP writing on Stuart's car...and I was inside busy making a card...hope everyone has a great weekend...


I used PP & Ribbon from GCD Studios and "Always Remember" comes from the CONFESSIONS: i {luv} unity Stamp Set. TFL :)

No comments: